Wednesday, October 15, 2008

About A Blonde Joke

Howdy and Salutations all my millions of Blonde fans!

Now in case you forgot, here's a little reminder of what exactly this here show "A Blonde Joke" is about.

Pretty much, it's my show, so i play what I want, when I want to, however I want to.

And no, it's not a show completely about blonde jokes...that would just be stupid. But true to the name, I do have a new joke every week, as well as many other weekly segments.

There's the Flashback, which is a song that is from the "younger" generation's past...ie: the 90's.

Then, of course, there is the "Blonde Feature" which is a song that has something in any way, shape, or form, or any other way I can make a connection to do with 'Blonde'.

A new segment I've added is the "TV Theme of the Week", which is exactly what it suggests. Then you, my dear listeners, can call in and guess what TV show the theme is from and WIN! (Note: Winning entails nothing more than the satisfaction of knowing you were right, and TA DA your name mentioned on the radio!)

Other than that I play every genre from the 1950's to now, and I'll give you cool facts about everything I play.

Feel free to send me jokes or song requests, but keep it clean please, let's keep it clean!

And remember, give a man fire, he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

- Marisa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Loved your last comment.
This blog entry gives me a really good idea of what your show is about. Well done