Wednesday, October 22, 2008

The Blonde Cause

Last week I gave you the “D-L” on A Blonde Joke, (don’t worry I will never use that term again!) and now I just have one thing to say.

Blondes are NOT, I repeat, NOT stupid!

I don’t know what sort of moronic ignoramus came up with that idea, and why we all, including myself, follow that belief like it’s some sort of weird voodoo, hypnotic cult.

This is why I have dedicated myself to the cause. No, not cancer, or rabies, but the Blonde cause.

It is my firm belief that it is those who have purposely dyed their hair the color of sunshine that make the rest of us au naturals look like idiots. Not all of them mind you, but all the ones you see on TV or Playboy, etc., who act like ditzy fools to attract attention. They’re just jealous of our golden locks if you ask me.

But now it’s just commonplace to call Blondes dumb, and all of those bad jokes support this theory.

Now my show is a platform for all of those light-haired beauties to speak their mind, in an intelligent manner, and join the fight against…well…brunette.

Classic example: Betty and Veronica. Both are gorgeous by comic book standards, but who is smart, funny, athletic, generous, and by all accounts better? The Blonde. But who also gets the shaft? The Blonde.

It’s not fair I tell you! It’s a hard-knock life for us Blondes, and I plan to fix this. Every Wednesday at 4:30, (shameless plug…) I will prove that Blondes can be smart, while still poking fun at the whole “Myth of the Blonde Hair”. So I urge you, my dear ones, help me in my quest against the evil of the dark hair, listen to A Blonde Joke, and send me your “Smart” Blonde jokes. With your help, Blonde shall prevail. Viva la Blonde!

And remember; if you don’t know just what it is, don’t put it in your mouth…ick!

Disclaimer: Any views expressed in this blog are merely for the purpose of blogging, A Blonde Joke actually loves brunettes, and “The Blonde Cause” is fictional. Don’t join it, but do listen to A Blonde Joke every Wednesday at 4:30 (shameless plug number 2…).


-Marisa

No comments: